Sunday, December 2, 2012

Beauty and Madness


 I had my maternity pictorial yesterday and it was a bit fun and tiresome at the same time. I may not be a model but good thing that I have a coach who guides me what to do. I learned that being a model is not as easy as others thought of. Hours spent posing, preparation for hair and make-up and even the spotlights are somehow exasperating. The exciting part is the much awaited end results… the photos… whether edited or not are both fruit of their labor. Well, on my end this is another way of me and my baby’s bonding during my pregnancy. Who says one can’t be beautiful and sexy while being pregnant? This will serve as a souvenir of our tight connection together and a simple memento that would constantly reminds me of the most priceless moment in my entire existence. Here are the photos that were given to me by the photographer. I did some editing in terms of brightness/effects/colors while waiting for the final pics from him. I can’t wait to put it in an album together with his photographs once he’s born. (Which I didn’t get a chance to have one when I was a little…no baby pics at all. L sad) I’m excited to have a lot of his photos once he’s out. Can’t explain the happiness…