Thursday, November 22, 2012

it's been a while...


OMG! It’s been a long time since i visited/posted in here. I miss my journal especially now that a lot of things happened to me... so much of the twist and turns that life has to offer which I had to embrace 'coz it's the only option i could take. I don’t even know how to start or when, which part of my turning point do i need to share with you my diary. However, I'm thrilled to let you know all of these or most part of it since i consider you a part of me already.

Let me start by surprising you that I'm expecting a very precious gift, one that describes the essence of a woman, an angel...my little boy that for now Mych and I call baby Ychi but I'm still contemplating what to name him. I highly consider Mychail Inigo ( a combination of Mych,who happens to be the dad and my name Rachiel but just some letters on it. While the second name, I got from nowhere but find it attractive and sort of Spanish name which i like the most. ) I didn't expect him in the first place but somehow at the back of my mind 28 years old is the ideal age for me to settle down and later on have a baby. Things happen just like a blink of an eye...so quick that I didn’t get a chance to prepare myself in all aspect. Well, it may not turned out the way i expected it but I consider him as a blessing in disguise instead coz i know deep within me i need him badly in my life now. I need someone to inspire me in everything i do, one who motivates me daily, one who gives me strength to my not so strong personality, someone i can consider the center of my universe...someone I can finally say "my own".

Right now, I'm on my 8th month and the big day seems to be fast approaching. In the meantime, I’m enjoying our bond together most especially when I feel him kicking in my tummy. I can feel or even sometimes see the movements he makes although there’s a little bit of pain, uneasiness, fatigue, insecurities associated with pregnancy however I always find myself smiling in spite of all this. Perhaps, these are just some of the sacrifices that mothers undergo while the little angel is still in the womb.

A glimpse of him... :)