Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Sleepless Soul... :(


So many days I find myself wide awake even after work where everyone else is suppose to rest their mind and body right away.  It's like my soul is wandering outside of me temporarily and left my body unconscious. My mind was too preoccupied that even sleep couldn't sink in. Thoughts are overflowing rigorously but mostly worries devours me alive.Perhaps this is the main reason why I couldn't sleep, finding myself being disturbed with so many things going on with my life can really be bothersome most of the time. It seems like there's a strange force pushing you off the cliff and leave you without power to control it that it defeats you and makes you helpless. Like you're too close to insanity on that particular moment if you couldn't hold on to yourself for long. In these awkward moments I find myself contemplating in the end. Realization bites and the troubles goes away, too far for you to encounter once again. The severe pain causing your mind to swell suddenly vanished and claims your sanity back. I still manage to look at the bright side of life...that I'll be able to get through it with God's guidance and inspiration from my family,friends and most especially my Bolen...who always lighten up my day..  Now, I'm sleepy... praise God. :)